- Place the pan over a medium heat and cook the onion in the oil for 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Add the curry paste, stir gently and continue to cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, soy sauce, coconut milk and water and bring to a simmer. Once simmering add the chicken and green beans and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
- Finally, mix the cornflour with a tablespoon of the sauce from the curry and add to the pan and stir to thicken slightly.
- Garnish with the chopped coriander and serve.
See this method in action in the accompanying video below. Discover more potato recipe videos on our video hub.