Get creative with your spuds and ready to impress with this delicious Spiralised Potato Wrapped Cod recipe. A dish with great taste, presentation and a touch of class!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C Fan, Gas Mark 6
- Cut each fish fillet in two through the middle so you have a top and a bottom piece
- Mix the herbs and olives together and divide between the fish, making sandwiches
- Wrap each one with ‘spiralised’ potato, as if you were tying string around it and season well. Transfer to a baking tray and spray with cooking oil spray. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes, until the potato is golden
- Meanwhile, prepare the tomato salad by dressing the sliced tomatoes with the other ingredients and leaving to sit.
- Remove the fish from the oven and serve with the salad