Rustle up these moreish homemade potato wedges, flavoured with a chilli mix and paired with your favourite delicious dip. Perfect for snacking on or as a side dish to a main meal. In addition to the taste-good factor potatoes with skins are a natural source of fibre too.
- Heat the oven to 200°C, 180°C Fan, Gas Mark 6.
- Mix the oil, garlic, cayenne pepper, chilli powder and mixed herbs in a large bowl.
- Cut each potato in half then quarters on the diagonal. Toss the potatoes through the chilli mix until coated.
- Turn out onto a large baking tray and season. Transfer to the oven to bake for 30 minutes until tender and golden.
- Serve with the Tzatziki dip (or your preferred choice)