Why not try out this delicious Spanish-style tortilla with a twist.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, 160°C Fan, Gas Mark 4.
- Place the potatoes into a pan of salted boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, drain and leave to one side.
- In a medium frying pan heat the olive oil and onion and cook until soft. Add the potatoes, paprika and garlic and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs with the parsley and pour over the potato mix, leave on the heat for 2 minutes and then pop into the oven until cooked and set.
- Serve the tortilla warm or cooled with crisp lettuce and vine-ripened tomatoes.