- Preheat the oven to 220°C, 200°C Fan, Gas Mark 7.
- Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water for 15 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside until required.
- With a sharp knife cut the chicken thighs in half, place onto a large roasting tray with the potatoes, drizzle over the olive oil, season with salt, milled pepper and the smoked paprika. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the roasting tray from the oven and add the chorizo, garlic, onions, courgette and fresh thyme. Pop back into the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove the tray again, add the kale and return to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Just before serving sprinkle over the pumpkin seeds and squeeze over the lemon juice.
Check out the speedy video for this recipe below. You can also check out wider potato recipe videos on our video hub.