Sauté potatoes are the ultimate quick fix with their speed and ease. This method allows you to sauté your spuds to perfection with the help of some key ingredients including oil, garlic and rosemary.
- Cook potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 4-5 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander (if you have one) they’ll turn out crispier if you let them dry off.
- Heat oil or butter in a non-stick pan, add your potatoes.
- After a minute, add the garlic to the pan. Stir and toss well as they cook.
- When the potatoes are golden brown add the rosemary, stir through and serve immediately.