|Sat Fat 2.8g||14%|
Rustle up this tasty potato recipe which finds potato wedges blending in with a bed of health-packed kale, beetroot and dill bed which is topped off with a yummy dressing. Check out the full method below.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C Fan, Gas Mark 6.
2. Boil the potatoes for six minutes then roast in a little oil until golden and crisp.
3. Cut the potatoes into wedges then set aside.
4. Transfer the kale onto a baking tray linked with foil or baking parchment. Add the kale and spray with the cooking spray. Season. Roast for around 10 minutes, or until crisp, turning occasionally then set aside.
5. For the dressing, in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together. Season.
6. In a serving bowl mix the beetroot with the kale and dill, season and toss through the potatoes.
7. Spoon over the dressing , garnish with the sesame seeds and serve immediately
200g new potatoes, cut into wedges
1 tablespoon rapeseed oil
100g fresh kale, stems removed
Low calorie olive oil cooking spray
2 small cooked beetroots, peeled and cut into wedges
1 bunch freshly chopped dill
For the Dressing:
5 tablespoons low fat natural yoghurt
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
2 teaspoons sesame seeds, to garnish
Sublime smooth mashed potatoes churned with mustard is a delightful side to cod. Discover how to create the ultimate mustard mash in this easy, yet impressive recipe.
This creamy mashed potato recipe is born from traditional Irish cuisine and is packed full of fabulous flavours brought to life by the combination of cheese, bacon and egg.
Buffalo-style slow cooked potato and chicken with slaw, wedge salad and ranch dressing
Switch on that Slow Cooker and impress your friends with this Buffalo-Style Potato and Chicken recipe. Served with homemade slaw, salad and ranch dressing this dish is sure to please any crowd!