|Sat Fat 2.8g||14%|
Rustle up this tasty potato recipe which finds potato wedges blending in with a bed of health-packed kale, beetroot and dill bed which is topped off with a yummy dressing. Check out the full method below.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C Fan, Gas Mark 6.
2. Boil the potatoes for six minutes then roast in a little oil until golden and crisp.
3. Cut the potatoes into wedges then set aside.
4. Transfer the kale onto a baking tray linked with foil or baking parchment. Add the kale and spray with the cooking spray. Season. Roast for around 10 minutes, or until crisp, turning occasionally then set aside.
5. For the dressing, in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together. Season.
6. In a serving bowl mix the beetroot with the kale and dill, season and toss through the potatoes.
7. Spoon over the dressing , garnish with the sesame seeds and serve immediately
200g new potatoes, cut into wedges
1 tablespoon rapeseed oil
100g fresh kale, stems removed
Low calorie olive oil cooking spray
2 small cooked beetroots, peeled and cut into wedges
1 bunch freshly chopped dill
For the Dressing:
5 tablespoons low fat natural yoghurt
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
2 teaspoons sesame seeds, to garnish
Four green lights on the traffic light system, a tasty and healthy alternative to your Saturday night takeaway - just whack it all on one tray and pop it in the oven. Easy!
Sri Lankan Beef and Potato Curry
This creamy, aromatic curry is a really comforting dish that is simple to prepare but perfectly satisfying.
Low sat fat
Whether you're hosting a dinner party or cooking for the family, this Spanish-inspired one-pot is a simple but delicious crowd-pleaser that won't disappoint.
Indian Style Lamb, Potato & Aubergine Dhansak Curry
Jazz up your midweek meal with this quick and tasty curry.