|Sat Fat 2.8g||14%|
Rustle up this tasty potato recipe which finds potato wedges blending in with a bed of health-packed kale, beetroot and dill bed which is topped off with a yummy dressing. Check out the full method below.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C Fan, Gas Mark 6.
2. Boil the potatoes for six minutes then roast in a little oil until golden and crisp.
3. Cut the potatoes into wedges then set aside.
4. Transfer the kale onto a baking tray linked with foil or baking parchment. Add the kale and spray with the cooking spray. Season. Roast for around 10 minutes, or until crisp, turning occasionally then set aside.
5. For the dressing, in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together. Season.
6. In a serving bowl mix the beetroot with the kale and dill, season and toss through the potatoes.
7. Spoon over the dressing , garnish with the sesame seeds and serve immediately
200g new potatoes, cut into wedges
1 tablespoon rapeseed oil
100g fresh kale, stems removed
Low calorie olive oil cooking spray
2 small cooked beetroots, peeled and cut into wedges
1 bunch freshly chopped dill
For the Dressing:
5 tablespoons low fat natural yoghurt
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
2 teaspoons sesame seeds, to garnish
The masala is a curry-lovers favourite! Swap the meat for this vegetarian delight, made with gorgeous potatoes and flavoursome chickpeas - delicious!
Rustle up homemade potato wedges, flavoured with a spicy chilli mix and paired with your favourite dip. Perfect for snacking on or as a side dish to a main meal.
Serve up something deliciously different for your guests this party season. These Indian street food snacks are really aromatic and satisfying.
Grilled Salmon and Potato Rainbow Salad
At just over 600kcal, ‘Bowl in One’ is a delicious combination of salmon spiced with turmeric, fresh potatoes for a fibre and potassium boost, and a generous helping of a mix of vegetables to provide three and a half portions of the recommended ‘5 A DAY’. Incorporating ingredients from all food groups, the dish provides nutrients important for eye, heart and digestive health.