Take a look at this Pulled Pork Potato Bake. You can make it using leftovers, its a doddle to do and absolutely mouth-watering!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C, Fan, Gas Mark 6.
- Blitz the tomato, onion, carrot and celery together with the garlic, paprika and oregano. Season. Bring to the boil in a pan and simmer for a couple of minutes while you make the white sauce. Melt the butter in a pan and whisk in the flour. Season and gradually whisk in the milk on a gentle heat. Add the bay leaf and nutmeg and cook for a few minutes until thickened.
- Blanch the potato slices in boiling water for two to three minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Line the bottom of a lasagne dish with a layer of potato followed by half the pork and half the tomato sauce. Top with some white sauce and repeat with another layer. Finish with the potato and white sauce and a good grating of Parmesan.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until golden on top.
- Serve with buttered shredded savoy cabbage.