- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Peel and chop your potatoes. We used a colourful selection which looked so good together and added another dimension to the dish.
- Oil and season the potatoes and lay out on a baking tray and put in the hot oven.
- Bake potatoes until golden (approx. 20 – 25 mins) giving them a shoogle at least once halfway.
- Remove the haggis from all packaging and cook as desired. I microwaved mine by chopping it up and putting it in a microwavable dish. Cover with clingfilm (pierce film several times) and microwave on high for 2 mins. Carefully peel back clingfilm and mash haggis with a fork. Recover and cook for another minute or so.
- Preheat grill. Once the potatoes are cooked. Transfer them to a serving dish and top with cheese. Put this dish under a hot grill until the cheese has melted.
- Top cheesy roasties with haggis, dips and jalapenos and serve immediately.
Great as a starter, side dish or as the main meal event. Super tasty.