Ever tried your hand at hasselback potatoes? Well, here’s a superb method which throws fresh and delicious new potatoes in with the fantastic flavours of rosemary and garlic. This is a superb and delectable dish which works well on its own and is bound to steal the spotlight at parties or as part of a meal.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, 170°C Fan, Gas Mark 4.
- Place the potatoes into a pan of boiling water and cook for about 5 minutes, drain and cool.
- Insert a skewer through the middle of the potato.
- Using a small knife make little cuts through the potato until you hit the skewer.
- Place the potatoes into a small roasting dish, scatter over the rosemary and garlic over the potatoes and season.
- Drizzle with the oil and cook for about 30 minutes, until crisp and golden.
- Alternatively, preheat the BBQ for indirect cooking (190°C,) . Follow steps 1-4, transfer into a cast iron pan and put on the BBQ for 2 hours, basting occasionally with the oil.
Great served with all meats, salads or
Discover the video for this recipe below and take a look at our vast library of potato recipe videos on our video hub.simply on their own.