- Boil the potatoes for 6-7 minutes and drain.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan and cook the onion until softened, add the potatoes and continue cooking until the potatoes just start to crisp a little.
- Add the paprika, garlic, sweetcorn and chili and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes and bring to a steady simmer. When the potatoes feel tender, season with salt pepper.
- Make 4 sections in the potato mixture and crack in the eggs. Making sure each egg is surrounded by the lovely potato mixture.
- Continue cooking until the egg is cooked but yet the yolk is soft, sprinkle with fresh coriander and serve straight from the pan.
- Delish served with crisp bread or corn chips.
Place the potatoes into a bowl with about 100ml of water and cook for about 8 minutes on HIGH, until they feel tender, drain. Add the olive oil, onion, paprika, garlic and chilli to the potatoes and cook for a further 3 minutes. Take a medium sized microwavable flat dish and tip the potatoes into it, Add the chopped tomatoes and sweetcorn and microwave again for 3-4 minutes.
Now make 4 sections in the mix and crack an egg into each well. Cover and cook again for 2-3 minutes until the egg is cooked to your liking. Serve with the coriander, crisp bread, pitta or corn chips.
Watch this delicious method in action in the accompanying video below. Discover our wide range of potato recipe videos on our video hub!