- Preheat the oven to 190°C, 170°C Fan, Gas Mark 5.
- Mix the lemon zest with the seeds, a generous pinch of salt and plenty of black pepper. Tip half of this mix onto the cooked potatoes along with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Coat well, spread out on a baking tray and place in the oven (for about 25 mins).
- Meanwhile, add the flaked almonds to the remaining seeds mix with a dash of olive oil and toss to coat. Pile onto each fish fillet, pushing down to form a crust.
- When the potatoes look like they’re beginning to crisp up, add the fish to the oven for the final 15 minutes.To prepare the lemon mayonnaise; in a small bowl ix all the ingredients together and set aside.
- Serve with lemon wedges, lemon mayonnaise and peas.
TIP Use any leftover boiled potatoes in this recipe too..