|Sat Fat 5.9g||29%|
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C Fan, Gas Mark 6.
2. Roast the cherry tomatoes, drizzled with a little olive oil and seasoning in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Wilt the spinach by pouring boiling hot water over it in a colander in the sink. Remove the excess water by placing an empty bowl on top of the spinach and pushing the liquid through the colander Remove the spinach from the colander and allow to cool then squeeze out the excess water.
4. Add the potatoes to a bowl with the egg, flour, spring onions, nutmeg (if used) chilli flakes and seasoning. Stir well. Add the wilted spinach and cheese. Stir gently to mix together.
5. Heat the oil in a large frying pan until hot (this is important as you really want the rosti to crisp up). Add a spoonful each of the mix into the pan – forming shapes about 10cm wide. After about 3 minutes you can carefully flip each rosti.
6. Cook for a further 3 minutes then transfer to a large oven and cook for a further 10 minutes in the oven to finish cooking (you may need to do this in batches).
7. Serve the rosti with the roasted cherry tomatoes.
Tip:Each rosti freezes well.
500g smooth potatoes (such as Desirée), peeled and roughly grated
150g cherry vine tomatoes
250g baby spinach leaves
1 egg, lightly beaten
30g plain flour
2 spring onions, finely chopped
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
¼ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
100g feta cheese crumbled
1 tablespoon oil
moroccan-spiced baked potato crisps
These deliciously moreish crisps will have your guests coming back for more this party season! Perfect for when you'd like to serve something a little out of the ordinary.
Try this Cheese and Vegetable Potato Bake for a delicious and nutritious evening meal. Taking just 15 minutes to prep and 15 minutes to bake this is great for those short on time.
Recreated to celebrate VE Day last year, this is a popular wartime soup of potatoes, onions, leeks, celery and bacon - healthy and really tasty.
Your eyes aren't deceiving you, this a unique potato cake recipe highlighted with zesty orange and featuring a sweet, soft base.
This campaign was originally produced in the framework of a programme co-financed by the European Union