Enjoy this tasty modern twist on the traditional Chicken Kiev. Layered with thinly sliced potato and oozing in garlic butter, this dish is one you definitely won’t want to miss!
- Preheat the oven 190°C, 170°C Fan, Gas Mark 5.
- Spread the potatoes equally over two large sheets of baking paper, enough to make a parcel.
- Top each parcel with half the butter and half the grated garlic. Season well.
- Season the chicken position on top of each potato layer. Sprinkle over the lemon zest and remaining garlic then top with the breadcrumbs and paprika.
- Sprinkle over the parsley and fold up the baking paper to form a parcel. Transfer to a baking tray.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes, remove, open the parcels and return to the oven to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with a fresh green salad or green beans.