A culinary delight that combines the earthy goodness of crushed new potatoes with the zesty, citrus-infused flavours of pan-fried salmon steaks. A quick and vibrant meal that’s both elegant and easy to prepare, making it an excellent choice for any occasion.
- Mix together half the herbs with the lime zest and 1 tablespoon of oil and use to coat the fish. Cover and place in the fridge until required.
- Place the potatoes in a pan of lightly salted boiling water, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- After 15 minutes heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a frying pan, add the fish and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Drain the potatoes and coarsely crush with the remaining oil, herbs, garlic and seasoning.
- Pile the potatoes onto individual serving plates and serve immediately topped with the fish. Serve with salad or green vegetables.