A satisfying dish featuring fluffy baked potatoes topped with a flavourful and hearty chilli con carne.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the onion, garlic and spices and cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes until soft, stirring occasionally.
- Add the mince and cook for 5-10 minutes until brown, stirring occasionally, breaking up the mixture with the back of a spoon.
- Add the purée, chopped tomatoes and red kidney beans. Season, stir and cook gently for 25-30 minutes.
- Whilst the chilli is cooking, preheat the oven to 220°C, 200°C Fan, Gas Mark 7.
- Prick the potatoes several times with a fork and microwave on HIGH (900W) for 8-10 minutes, then finish in the oven for 20 minutes until they are cooked through and the skins are crispy.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad; put the salad leaves and cucumber into a large bowl, add the dressing and toss gently.
- Cut a cross on top of each jacket potato, squeeze the sides and spoon over the chilli and a dollop of soured cream and some cheese.
- Serve immediately with the salad.