Try this Cheese and Vegetable Potato Bake for a delicious and nutritious evening meal. Taking just 15 minutes to prep and 15 minutes to bake this is great for those short on time.
- Heat the oil in a large pan then add the onion and garlic and fry gently until soft.
- Add the peppers, courgette and celery and continue to fry for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile place the potatoes in a pan of boiling water, cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender, drain and set aside.
- Stir in the tomato purée, red wine or Worcestershire sauce and oregano to the vegetables. Season and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish then top with the potato slices, sprinkle with the cheese and cook for 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown.