Layers of ingredients in individual size servings, perfect for entertaining. The result is a blend of sweet, savoury, and creamy elements that come together in a unique and enjoyable culinary experience.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, 200°c Fan, Gas Mark 7.
- Cook the broccoli in salted, boiling water for four minutes, drain and refresh under cold water.
- Blanch the potato slices in boiling water for three to four minutes and drain.
- Grease some ramekins dishes with butter or oil and line with the potato slices.
- Mix together the apple, broccoli and Stilton and divide between the moulds.
- Mix together the cream, egg yolks and seasoning. Divide between the moulds.
- Bake in the oven for 9 minutes until golden. Cool a little and serve in the ramekins with salad.
Tip: To get great results when cooking potatoes you need to pick the right type of potato. For this recipe you need a potato that holds it shape when cooked, so a smooth variety like Desiree is perfect.