1. Preheat the oven to 190°C, 170°C fan, Gas mark 5.
2. In a small bowl mix together the mustard, garlic purée and oil.
3. Place the joint on a chopping board, make several slashes over the surface, season and spread with the mustard mixture. Transfer to a roasting rack in a medium non-stick roasting tin and roast for 40-50 minutes (for medium). Cover with foil if browning too quickly.
4. Remove the joint from the oven, transfer to a warm plate, cover and leave to rest for 5-10 minutes, 20 if time allows.
5. Meanwhile, boil the potatoes in a large pan of salted water for 5 minutes, drain and cool slightly.
6. Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan under a moderate heat and cook the potatoes for 5-10 minutes until lightly browned, shaking the pan from time to time. During the last minute add the rosemary and shake the pan to coat. Season if required and remove from the heat.
7. Slice the roast and serve with gravy, sauté potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
1 x 400-450g lean beef mini roast (we used a mini topside joint)
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard or similar
2 teaspoons garlic purée
1 tablespoon rapeseed or olive oil
For the potatoes:
175g new potatoes, quartered
1 tablespoon rapeseed oil
2 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary leaves
Vegetarian Thai potato noodle cleansing broth with basil and lemongrass
Mix up your recipe bank with this deliciously healthy vegetarian Thai vegetable cleansing broth with spiralized potato noodles. Enjoy!
A smattering of watercress adds a fresh taste to this flavoursome mix of spuds, peas, tomatoes and ham hock. This is fantastically easy but packs a tasty and fulfilling punch.
A delicious quick fix comprised of vibrant bacon and sundried tomato flavours, topped off with the nutty lift of green pesto.
Roast new potato, kale, beetroot and dill salad with toasted sesame seed dressing
Treat your taste-buds to this Roast new potato, Kale, Beetroot and Dill Salad. Don't forget to enjoy with a toasted sesame dressing!
This campaign was originally produced in the framework of a programme co-financed by the European Union