A hearty and comforting one-pan meal that captures the flavours of Autumn.
- Preheat the oven to 190° C, 170°C Fan, Gas Mark 5.
- In a bowl mix the potato, onion, apple, parsnips, thyme and olive oil. Season.
- Tip onto a lined baking tray, place in the oven and roast for 30 minutes. Remove the apple from the tray and set aside.
- Heat a heavy based pan, season the pork chops and cook over a high heat for 2 mins on each side, until golden (sear fat side too).Transfer to a plate, and then add the apple wedges to the pan to brown.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven, add the apples and cider vinegar. Toss to mix. Top with the pork chops and return to the oven to cook for a further 10 minutes.