www.lovepotatoes.co.uk is owned by AHDB Potatoes, a division of The Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB), a Non Departmental Public Body established under the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board Order 2008 and funded by a statutory levy.
Your use of this website and the information contained on it is subject to the following terms and conditions. Your continued use of the lovepotatoes.co.uk website indicates that you have accepted them in their entirety and without change. AHDB Potatoes reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Notification of any such amendments will be posted on the lovepotatoes.co.uk website.
All material included on the website is intended for general information purposes only. It is not intended to be legal or professional advice. Users should take appropriate action to verify the information provided and should not act or refrain from acting on the information contained on the lovepotatoes.co.uk website without first verifying the information and obtaining their own legal and/or professional advice. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
AHDB Potatoes is providing the lovepotatoes.co.uk website on an 'as is' basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the lovepotatoes.co.uk website or its contents and expressly disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, AHDB Potatoes makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on the lovepotatoes.co.uk website.
The information contained on the lovepotatoes.co.uk website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of AHDB Potatoes howsoever arising (including negligence) for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Neither AHDB Potatoes nor any of its officers, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the lovepotatoes.co.uk website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property (whether or not advised of the possibility of loss) and claims of third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to limit your rights as a consumer under local law (if applicable) or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit AHDB Potatoes liability to you for its fraud or death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
AHDB Potatoes does not accept any liability in connection with any third party sites that can be accessed through the lovepotatoes.co.uk website and does not endorse, approve or take responsibility for the contents of any such site.
Except where the contrary is expressly stated, the text and graphics and information on the lovepotatoes.co.uk website is the copyright of AHDB Potatoes. Permission is granted to download and print in hard copy parts of the lovepotatoes.co.uk website for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials, including but not limited to reproduction or incorporation of the whole or any part of it in any other work or publication whether paper or electronic media or any other form, is prohibited unless the prior written permission of AHDB Potatoes has been obtained. Such permission can be requested by contacting [email protected]
In relation to any dispute arising out of use of the AHDB website the user and AHDB agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
© The Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board 2016. All rights reserved.
AHDB Potatoes is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
We continue to work to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
This website endeavours to conform to level Double-A of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user friendly for all people.
This site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant HTML/CSS code means any future browsers will also display it correctly.
Whilst AHDB Potatoes strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website.
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime should you experience any difficulty in accessing www.lovepotatoes.co.uk, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
1. The competition is open to all UK and ROI residents.
2. Internet access is required.
3. The competition will open on 05/10/2015 and close at 23:59pm on 02/11/2015.
4. How to enter on Twitter:
a) Follow the user account @TastyPotatoes
b) Upload a photo of your potato dish using the hashtag #GlamPotato
5. How to enter on Instagram:
a) Upload a photo of your potato dish using hashtag #GlamPotato
6. One entry per person (no multiple entries)
7. Prize: There are 3 £200 (or Euro equivalent: €270) prizes to be won for the participant to visit a restaurant of their choice.
8. Three winners will be chosen by a random computerised system from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or not received for any reason whatsoever.
10. The winner will be notified by channel of entry (Twitter/Instagram comment) within 2 working days of the closing dates. The winner must claim their prize within 4 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
11. The 3 winners be given the chance to select a restaurant of their choice and the prize money will be paid directly to the restaurant.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram.
13. The Promoter’s (AHDB/Bord Bia) decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller* solely for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
14. Details of the prize winners' first name, county and country will be available for one month after the close of this competition by writing to [email protected]
*Data Controller is the person appointed by the Promoter to be responsible for protection of personal data.
AHDB: Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2TL
Bord Bia: Clanwilliam Court Lower Mount St Dublin 2 Ireland D02 A344